Introducing Dr. Rudys Xchips with Pure Xylitol
What is Xylitol?
Xylitol is a naturally occurring carbohydrate extracted from plants, that looks and tastes just like regular table sugar and has been used in foods since the 1960’s. Xylitol does not promote the development of cavities and in fact helps in the reduction of plaque forming bacteria. Unlike sugar and refined carbohydrates that feed and grow the Bad bacteria that cause plaque and gingivitis, Xylitol starves them to death. Therefore, making your mouth fresher and cleaner every time you use it. The Dental benefits of Xylitol are numerous and research proves that Xylitol even repairs damage to your tooth enamel. This is a product that everyone should be using.
Mints and Candy only mask your bad breath – Xchips get rid of it!
Dr. Rudy has known about the benefits of Xylitol for years. In an effort to make this beneficial substance available to his patients he developed “Xchips”. These delicious Xylitol Chips are made from the highest quality Xylitol in the world. The best Xylitol comes from the Birch tree. Dr. Rudy has an exclusive agreement with an Organic, Non GMO, Birch tree orchard in the state of Connecticut for all the Xylitol he uses. Dr. Rudy believes that in order to have the best products you have to have the best ingredients and this is true of all Dr. Rudy Products.
Benefits of Xchips
- Fresher Breath
- Pure & Natural
- Sugar Free
- Citric Acid Free
- Safe for Diabetics
- Strengthens teeth
- Reduces plaque forming bacteria and tooth decay
- Stimulates the production of saliva
- Relieves dry mouth caused by medications
- Made in the USA
Xchips come in 5 delicious flavors: Mint, Lemon Lime, Sour Grape, Tamarind and Bubble Gum. All of them taste great!! Get the oral care you deserve, start using Xchips today!
Directions: To get the full benefits of Xylitol, Simply put one Xchip in your mouth 6 or 7 times a day and especially after meals, let it dissolve slowly and enjoy!
WARNING! Xylitol is NOT safe for animals. Do not feed or use Xylitol products with pets, it can result in serious harm.